Psychological reasons

Feel free with french and english speaking..

Moderator: Zespół I

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Psychological reasons

Post autor: Kamilo » 24 sie 2005, 23:44

Which are the reasons for the women want to change their physics?
-Is what they don't feel well in their body?
-Is this the advice of the mirror?
I simply want to know more about your motivations. 8)

Awatar użytkownika
Kamila
Przyjaciel Beauty
Przyjaciel Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamila » 25 sie 2005, 13:36

:roll: :lol:
"Czerp z innych, ale nie kopiuj ich. Bądź sobą." Michel Quoist
"Uroda ciała, kondycja umysłu i ducha – to elementy wzajemnie sie przenikajace – wewnetrzna rownowaga zapewnia piekno, zdrowie i spokoj".
W każdym przypadku człowiek ponosi konsekwencje własnych wyborow.

Awatar użytkownika
Jusstine
Bywalec Beauty
Bywalec Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jusstine » 25 sie 2005, 22:22

I personally think that you have to feel well in your own body, accept your appearance. Otherwise, you will know no peace. As long as you're self-satisfied, that's fine. You don't have to change anything. I didn't use to be pleased with my nose therefore I've been thinking about plastic surgery since I remember.
I wasn't born with such an ugly nose. I was 8 or 9 when my cousin pushed me on the egde of the glass table and it was then that I broke my nose. It has been knitting together as a crooked nose for years and it was only when I was adolescent that the change became visible. I was frustrated! I knew I had to do sth with it! I waited till I earned a given sum of money, and finally I have a completely new nose!!! Now I live my life to the full! You know what? Taking photos in profile gives me a buzz :lol:

Kisses

Awatar użytkownika
doniczka
Rozmowna Beauty
Rozmowna Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: doniczka » 19 sty 2006, 23:42

my reasons ? it was when I was kid.My mym always had long nose and she was obligaded to change it after I was born. 18 years old she had operation in Lodz.I dont remeber the name of that doctor. As soon as I was growing up my mum loocked at my nose and she has known I will want to do the same.that day was closer and closerso i did it. So i remember when I was maybe 10 my friends called me Pinokio. I was very sad and furious.Why I have ugly nose? none else. I was looking aroung all noses around me and loocking in the morror.it was my obsession.I knoew I had ugly nose and I couldn't live with it. I hate fable called Pinokio.damnnn that'sall (*sorry for my english it's not perfectly I know)
after

Awatar użytkownika
vadelma
Nowicjusz Beauty
Nowicjusz Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: vadelma » 20 sty 2006, 09:44

same here - i've always known that my nose is a little "out of proportion". come on! i'm not blind, i can see little Bambi noses everywhere. :wink:
the worst thing is that my nose tip is growing all the time (at least in my eyes) :(

so when the time's right, i'm going to chop it off!!!! :wink:
nosa ubêdzie i ju¿

plastic
Bywalec Beauty
Bywalec Beauty

Post autor: plastic » 03 kwie 2007, 22:52

I like new things around me. My new nose would be such a thing, probably. :-D
Frankly speaking, I do not think that the appearance is the most important thing in the world. But it is nice to be young and beauty. I' ll to keep my youth as long as possible.

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 04 kwie 2007, 00:32

Me, for example, when I chose my wife, I have immediately loved all the parts of her body. And to change some parts of its body means for me to change woman. I'm afraid that I miss the first one even I know that she will feel much better. But I am not a egoist for don't let her to be happy. You have to love yourself before you love somebody else. So, the plan is clear. PDT_Love_05
Nobody is perfect - I am Nobody

Awatar użytkownika
Malowanka
Aktywna Beauty
Aktywna Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Malowanka » 06 kwie 2007, 19:12

You have to love yourself before you love somebody else.
I think it's the main point. I didn't like me because of my nose. And when one day I made this decision. The only thing I regret is that I havn't done it earlier.
Becuse I know, my previous life would be better.
It's unbelievable how many thnigs could change after one small operation :-D

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Subject English et Francais”