Welcome

Feel free with french and english speaking..

Moderator: Zespół I

Awatar użytkownika
mara
Specjalista Beauty
Specjalista Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: mara » 02 sie 2005, 17:04

we live in a beauty cult world, everyone tries to be the best...you're right, after my surgery i feel more female, sexy and selfconfident. i wish all the women to feel the same. now if it's possible to change something- do it, if it makes you happy.
i must tell you, that many people who know about my surgery (ask kamila about my work, she'll tell you why) not all of them are nice. some of them are rude, cause they think it's unfair for beautiful women to chenge and be better. they are beautiful itself and when we do the surgeries we can be better than them... or is it fair that someone borns prettier, taller or slimmer? unfair is what we, people after surgeries, sometimes hear...

this place is great to practice the language! :D :D :D
Próżność to mój ulubiony grzech...

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 02 sie 2005, 18:35

The beauty it is very pleasant for the eyes and makes it possible many people to be better feelings. But there exists still much of people who prefer the naturalness. I'm personaly in this category. Some parts of the body which has a defect or a lack are sometimes an absolute charm. The perfection makes fear. I agree on the principle that the plastic surgery helps much but there are limits. Esthetics is not all, there is the culture, the intelligence, the character. Sometimes, I want to say to some people whom they should put of the implants in the brain to feel better in their head.

Only physical? :?:

Best regards

Awatar użytkownika
mara
Specjalista Beauty
Specjalista Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: mara » 02 sie 2005, 18:42

you're right. there are people who need brain implants! :twisted:
i had an ear correction when i was 14, it wasn't well done sa there is no effect. i cried many nights because of that till now- now my future husband says, that my ears are very sexy, they have a lot of charm and because of them i'm real, i'm really me. now i accept my ears. even on one photo i look like an elve... ;)
i'm a big fan of surgeries, but i wan't to stay in my skin, to feel, that the person in my clothes is really me. thats why i like my nose (karolina kurkowa, the supermodel has also a nose like me ;) ) and ears. i wanna be the best but i wanna be me.

Awatar użytkownika
Tatiana
Przyjaciel Beauty
Przyjaciel Beauty

Post autor: Tatiana » 02 sie 2005, 19:40

oh, I see that topic is growing... it's very nice to see that.
In my opinion, many people ( also here on Beauty) treat the surgeries like a good fun. It's quite serious thing and we shouldn't be so careless. I would like to do one surg. in the future and I see many for and against it. But anyway I'll do it for sure.
Don't you think that some girls want to do the plastic surg. because of the latest trends?( maybe I'm wrong ...)
What is your opinion Mara and Kamilo?
rgds,
Gina

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 02 sie 2005, 20:42

You quite selected the words which are necessary for this subject. It is true that the plastic surgery is a serious subject and that many people make bad decisions. It is an easy solution for some and a need for others.

regards

Awatar użytkownika
mara
Specjalista Beauty
Specjalista Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: mara » 02 sie 2005, 21:50

it's true that some of the young women do surgeries because it's trendy, their friends have done or they wan't everyone to see, that they have done. some girls treat surg. like buying a new lipstick...
i did my surgery after about 2 years of thinking about it. i wanted to know everything about the surgery, good sides, bad sides, how it will be after... that's why i came here. this place opened my eyes, i was blind. sometimes if you go to the surgeon he won't tell you everything you should know, you won't ask cause your knowledge in this theme is small as a fingernail... and what then? you do the surgery not contious (swiadomy- gina, popraw mnie). i know some girls who done surgeries this way because they wanted it quick- you know, their friends did their surg. before and they didn't wanted to be worse...
surgery isn't a good fun. it can change your life and as we know not only in the good way. tjat's the risk.

Awatar użytkownika
Tatiana
Przyjaciel Beauty
Przyjaciel Beauty

Post autor: Tatiana » 03 sie 2005, 14:04

no problem Mara:conscious( swiadomy)- anyway, your english is very good!!!!
I agree with your opinion. Sometimes, when I read some opinions- I'm very surprised.
I think about my surg. very seriously, I read many articles and opinions of girls who did it. I'm nearly sure but now I want to be a mother second time and after that I will visit Poznan for sure!(I hoppe)

Awatar użytkownika
savanna
Rozmowna Beauty
Rozmowna Beauty

Post autor: savanna » 13 paź 2005, 15:25

Hi Kamilo.I am really sorry but I've just realised that U are fellow!Jesus :D I sent U my first mail as a massage for famale.Anyway,nice to meet U.I would like to join to english-speekers and with a pleasure zu deutschsprachigen Manschen.I know there isn't any topic like that,but maybe it will be good idea to start.Just in case,think 'bout that.So at the beginning I would like to say: Hello guys
Papieros skraca zycie o 9 minut.Seks wydluza je o 15 minut.Walczmy seksem o nasze zycie!

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 13 paź 2005, 16:47

I am very happy to meet you too. The plastic surgery is not a subject exclusively for women. I think that each one is interested has its own beauty . And the man's opinion can be very useful for the women. I would be very happy to contribute my small share to this forum which goes up, ... goes up...
Best regards. :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
savanna
Rozmowna Beauty
Rozmowna Beauty

Post autor: savanna » 18 paź 2005, 14:06

Hi guys!

It s realy sad wheater today and I am so bored that I wish to go bed (first go home).My weekend was total craped.Some beach(lol) demaged my car :evil: :evil: :evil: Actually,I wasn't my car,just the car of my boyfriend.And that's the point.I ran wth my car just straight ahead and that freak just didnt' stop on the stop sign and turned straight into my car (clearly driver's door) I was so piss and in stress,spending 2 hrs waitin'for Garda.But policeman didn't come (he said that he has got more important things to do that spend a time watchin'my car (jerk).So how I told it was my bubu's car so I was realy politely for this teenage beach(lol).She even didn't say sorry!That what makes unstress parenting.She didn't get any ticet,nothing.I "ate" so many nervous this day.The point is: don't drive on irish roads.Cheers
Papieros skraca zycie o 9 minut.Seks wydluza je o 15 minut.Walczmy seksem o nasze zycie!

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Subject English et Francais”