Welcome

Feel free with french and english speaking..

Moderator: Zespół I

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Welcome

Post autor: Kamilo » 02 lip 2005, 18:52

Soyez le bienvenue dans cet espace de discussion en anglais et francais. Nous pouvons discuter de tout mais aussi de chirurgie plastique.

Welcome in this space of english and french speaking. We can discuss all subject but also plastic surgery.

Best regards. :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Tatiana
Przyjaciel Beauty
Przyjaciel Beauty

Post autor: Tatiana » 03 lip 2005, 18:37

I'm glad Kamilo that you've opened this subject!
Maybe more girls or boys come here to improve the language about plastic surgeries and not only.
Regards,

Nicole
Miłośniczka Beauty
Miłośniczka Beauty

Post autor: Nicole » 03 lip 2005, 18:52

I don't want to be rude but I don't see the point in making this separate theme. Are there any girls from foreign countries reading this site? Wow :)

Awatar użytkownika
ETNAA
Miłośniczka Beauty
Miłośniczka Beauty

Post autor: ETNAA » 04 lip 2005, 11:53

It's a very good idea!! Welcome!!

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 04 lip 2005, 19:00

Nicole pisze:I don't want to be rude but I don't see the point in making this separate theme. Are there any girls from foreign countries reading this site? Wow :)
It's not only girls from foreign countries, but for polish girls who want start speak english and for me of course. I live every day with this forum behind me and I would like to take part. I would speak mainly about the plastic surgery in the other countries like France, Belgium, etc..

PDT_23

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 04 lip 2005, 19:13

The first information that I can give you, it is that the plastic surgery in Morocco is reserved to the rich people. Same the people had a serious accident do not have any accesses to this surgery however it's very important for their good being. But people are not very well informed on this current practice in Europe.

On the other hand, I would like to know why Polish women is interested in this point with their physical aspect. I am surprised to see how much women spend of the important sums and time to look after their beauty. Same in France this does not exist. :shock:

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 16 lip 2005, 22:47

I see that this topic interested many people. That's nice!! :lol: Or nobody want to practice english or french. Ok so I will start speak polish because I need . :oops:

Awatar użytkownika
Tatiana
Przyjaciel Beauty
Przyjaciel Beauty

Post autor: Tatiana » 18 lip 2005, 18:09

Kamilo, maybe it's a good idea to start writing polish? You see that not so many girls want to communicate this beautiful language....It's a pitty!
But don't worry, I still want to practice my english.....( hi,hi,hi)
by the way...congratulation!!!!from the bottom of my heart! :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
mara
Specjalista Beauty
Specjalista Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: mara » 02 sie 2005, 14:05

i haven't spokenenglish for a quite long time so i wan't to apologize you for my mistakes. it was nice to talk with you yesterday kamilo and it's a great idea to talk about plastic surgery with you- someone from a foreign country and also someone who made this place.
plastic surgery is in poland more popular cause the price isn't that high like a few years ago. we live in a specyfic world where beauty counts very much so we do everything to look better, feel better and stop the time. maybe in the west countries that plastic and beauty boom was a bit time ago, i don't know. but for sure plastic surgery is geting something normal, like diets, manicure or a new hairdo. i think that polish women are more selfconfident then before, we are known of our beauty in the whole wide world, we wan't to take risk of an operation and spend much time on selfworking. we wan't to be the best, is that wrong?

regards

mara
Próżność to mój ulubiony grzech...

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 02 sie 2005, 14:32

Thank you to start to speak on this subject. And your English is almost perfect. I noticed that the Polish women are interested much about their look. In Poland the women are more female than in the other countries of Western Europe. And it is very pleasant for the men. Everyone seeks to be the best, it is a beautiful motivation. The life is short, then why not to live under the best conditions.

Best regards.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Subject English et Francais”