Welcome

Feel free with french and english speaking..

Moderator: Zespół I

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 18 paź 2005, 14:53

Sorry for your car :cry: , but it's just car :P . And you have to see what do you have now, and forget this accident. The most important is your healthy. Here the sun is shining :D , the sky is blue :lol: , everything can make you happy. :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
savanna
Rozmowna Beauty
Rozmowna Beauty

Post autor: savanna » 18 paź 2005, 15:11

exept sitting here (it's rainning outside) and my addict with Pringles :( Anyway U re right its just a car...but I hate borrow the things and give back demaged.Special when its not my fault
Papieros skraca zycie o 9 minut.Seks wydluza je o 15 minut.Walczmy seksem o nasze zycie!

Awatar użytkownika
Tatiana
Przyjaciel Beauty
Przyjaciel Beauty

Post autor: Tatiana » 18 paź 2005, 16:52

savanna, don't exaggerate. This person should understand that it wasn't your fault. At least, try to explain the situation. Good luck!!!
ps
How long are you there?

Awatar użytkownika
savanna
Rozmowna Beauty
Rozmowna Beauty

Post autor: savanna » 17 lis 2005, 13:12

Hi everyone!
I am so bored today...The wheater is pretty nice and I start speak like people around me.Blahh. merde Anyway it starts here CHristmas time.It 's the best part of year for me.Neons and taste of Christmas everywhere :P Answer the quation I live here 7 or 8 months.I came here alone,without nobody only wth knowladge of couple languages and couple another skills :lol: I knew that everthing will be ok.And it is expect that it is very boring co. for me.I like fun and I can't find here at lass.The range of bussines is very poor here.Building and that 's all :cry: Landscapes aren't sth impressive for me,I have seen many another brilliant places and I good very strickly taste.At all I love "Rheingau" (Rhein-valley) in the west part of Germany.I hope that when I will be disgusting rich I will be there huge house...Yeah,that is the place for me and I love german language. :)
Ok.Sendin U regards from crowdly Dublin
Papieros skraca zycie o 9 minut.Seks wydluza je o 15 minut.Walczmy seksem o nasze zycie!

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 19 lis 2005, 11:30

The best place in Europe to live is Poland in my opinion. The life is not yet expensive and the possibilities of business are infinite. Spain was like Poland 25 years ago. Today, it is a rich country. But this richness comes from Spanish, their work and their courage. But I think that Polish is even more workers, and courageous.... Then, I am sure of the success of Poland. In a few years, it will be one of the best countries of Europe.
Polish develop your country with your knowledge and your courage.
Live Poland. :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
savanna
Rozmowna Beauty
Rozmowna Beauty

Post autor: savanna » 21 lis 2005, 13:23

You see I am a citizen of the world:) But serious I realy want to have my space in Germany.Of course I always will have my family-home in Poland and I never sale this house.One thing that I love in Ire is that people feel loose here,style is casual and nobody observes U like in Poland.I had wth this big problem in Poland.And Now I live however I want,wear whatever I need and don't feel confused if I put sth on me what in a meaning time is not on the top.I don't care now and earlier I did.I realy ejoy that U like my mother-country :) greetings for all

Awatar użytkownika
savanna
Rozmowna Beauty
Rozmowna Beauty

Post autor: savanna » 19 sty 2006, 13:30

Hi
I t hink that this topic should growin'up,up,up,up :lol: What's going on?Nobody wants practise in english?Anyway,I ve just finished read an article in today Metro Irish Newspeper and I am confused.There is written about affair from 1976 -1988 regards disposal of human organs,mostly kids whose died in a hospital.One of describe kid had an heart attack(a girl) and second-just newborn boy died form anencephaly-a malformation of the brain and spinal cord.They took his organs during a post-mortem -couple hours latter when he died.The Newspaper writes about 14.000 similiar situations in over 25 hospitals in Ireland.It is unbelievable!!!!I tought that it doesn't happen in civilisation countries.
The worst thing is that that hospital stuff supplied organs to Pharmaceutical Companies :shock: And they had made growth hormones :shock: :? .Jesus. :!: Can U belive it?!They disposal pituitary gland of kids!!!Who knows for which pills they used glands.MAybe even contraseption.Blehhh,disgusting
Anyway I buy pills in Poland for luck.
regards

Awatar użytkownika
ghostdog
Uzależniona Beauty
Uzależniona Beauty

Post autor: ghostdog » 22 maja 2006, 00:27

Nicole pisze:I don't want to be rude but I don't see the point in making this separate theme. Are there any girls from foreign countries reading this site? Wow :)
Yep,yep, yep my friends from work are really considering going to Polanica to have their boobies done, they are just waiting for results meaning "me next week" so this english version is good for such as them :wink:
2006 Latkowe cycuchy
2008 Kasprzykowe powieki
botoxik here i come:)

Awatar użytkownika
martka007
Rozmowna Beauty
Rozmowna Beauty

Post autor: martka007 » 14 cze 2006, 12:59

I want greet us and please write more in this topic :) My english is not very well but I've been still learning. This topic very helps me in my science.

and...
I'm sorry for my mistakes...

sobota
Bywalec Beauty
Bywalec Beauty

Post autor: sobota » 30 sie 2006, 16:05

Hallo....maybe someone of you can help me with translateing ...I just make some CV for my friend simply...

I'm not an english expet.... and I want to now how I should write those in english...

Technikum Gastronomiczne dla dorosłych

Zasadnicza Szkoła Zawodowa (specjalność – ciastkarz)

and this one also...

Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust. nr 133 poz.883).

thx and cheers:)

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Subject English et Francais”