Lets try to write about everything!:)

Feel free with french and english speaking..

Moderator: Zespół I

Awatar użytkownika
majamajamaja
TOP Beauty
TOP Beauty

Re: Lets try to write about everything!:)

Post autor: majamajamaja » 04 gru 2009, 23:26

I´m sorry Kamilo, but I don´t understand...
My husband and that guy in Australia, they don´t know each other. My husband cannot stop him from Europe I think ;)
And the best what I like in my husband is his believing and explaining of islam. We are always same opinion about the religious questions.
And to be clear: This is not ok to take money from anybody because it is just comfortable. I never say no to my family, if they ask me for something. My sisters say sometimes: You can just say no to wishes of mother, they wouldn´t do so much. But I´m going my way and know, this is right what I do. But my family don´t use me. For sure.

We didn´t criticize Moslems at all, but this guy who use wrongly the religion. He is really a wrong example for everybody from outside (like Viola), who could think - this is the really moslemic way of life!

Pls explain, what You mean with the hipocrizm. :?:
15 kwietnia 2009 - Brzuchanski, powieki

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 05 gru 2009, 13:29

Hello,

I meant that is necessary to tell to the lazy father ( :evil: )to take its responsibilities, that's it, and not to accept all the requests without conditions. I too help my family when I can, but my home at first. 8-)

Regards.
Nobody is perfect - I am Nobody

Awatar użytkownika
majamajamaja
TOP Beauty
TOP Beauty

Post autor: majamajamaja » 06 gru 2009, 01:10

ok, now, I understand.

Yes, I´m in complete agreement with You. And I know by myself, it helps much.
But the only one man, who can speak it out is his son. And till now it seams, his son agree with his fathers opinion. And I´m not wondering about this: his father gave him a strenght family education... and that´s the problem.

BTW is Casablanka a nice city? (for a visit).

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 06 gru 2009, 13:58

Casablanca is very big city and very nice too. It's not really touristic city but it's nice to visit. It's the economic capital of Morocco. More than 3.5 million people live there. In March 2010, the first Moroccan Flight Agency ( Royal Air Maroc ) will be opened in Warsaw. Then will be direct flight from Warsaw to :
- Rabat - Casablanca
- Marrakech
- Agadir
It will be easy for polish people to go to Morocco and I think that the prices will be good.
Regards.

Awatar użytkownika
majamajamaja
TOP Beauty
TOP Beauty

Post autor: majamajamaja » 06 gru 2009, 15:48

And what would U recommend for a visit speciall for women like as (on this forum)? :-D I don´t mean typicall places for tourists, but more something, where I don´t f i n d many of them, don´t f i n d to many small sellers of touristic gadgets, but where I f i n d the atmosphere. Or just maybe place, that U like (and for women good too).

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 06 gru 2009, 22:06

When are you planning to visit Morocco? I ask you because in May 2010 will be "the week of Morocco in Poland" organized by me. It will be in Warsaw and many travel agencies, artizana, moda, kuchnia, music, art, and business will come to this event from Morocco.
So if you are interested, you will get all infos and suggestions. 8-)
Kamila and me will be there ;)

Awatar użytkownika
majamajamaja
TOP Beauty
TOP Beauty

Post autor: majamajamaja » 07 gru 2009, 16:54

I plan to visit Morocco since ever...
My husband didn´t wanted till now. Probably he doesn´t want to see me amount the morrocanian man :roll:
But I specially like the people and the architecture in Morocco... I have never been there, but I´ve met many Morrocanian. And I saw many pictures from Fez and from Marakesh. And I discussed about the West Sahara...

The Morocco week in Poland is very good idea! This will be for sure very interesting! I wish U many visitors!
I live in Germany, so either I go directly to Morocco than to Warsaw arf

Awatar użytkownika
menelik
Przyjaciel Beauty
Przyjaciel Beauty

Post autor: menelik » 10 gru 2009, 17:24

I'm going to Lithuania this week. I would very appreciate if someone tell me anything about any interesting places there. I'm going to visit Vilnius as well as Troki. Probably I will go to Druskienniki to find a rest in aqua park :)

As regards Maroco, this is beautiful place. I've never been there but I saw some pictures which were being taken there. Amazing landscapes...

Awatar użytkownika
Kamilo
Super Admin Beauty
Super Admin Beauty
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kamilo » 10 gru 2009, 20:04

Hello,

I would like to visit Lithuania too. I cannot help you with that, sorry :cry: .
Next year, I will organize travel to Morocco for Beauty w Polsce group applaus . 30 persons for 1 week between Marrakech and Agadir ( 2 days in Agadir and 5 days in Marrakech ). You will see the anonse here on the portal.
Regards.

olgawro
Aktywna Beauty
Aktywna Beauty

Post autor: olgawro » 07 cze 2010, 19:00

Hi guys!!!

Menelik there's one thing you'll definitely have to see if you're going to Lithuania.
It's a Hill of Crosses, there's link for you : http://www.lcn.lt/en/bl/sventoves/kryziuk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's one of the most amazing places I've ever seen!
Enjoy your trip and share the photos when you'll be back :)

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Subject English et Francais”